Item of the Week…Kids' Playroom Rug from John Lewis

by 21stcenturymummy on February 22, 2010

Spotted Rug – £34-£96  from John Lewis

I bought this fabulous Spotted Rug for our daughter’s playroom. I got the biggest size – it’s rare to find kids’ rugs this big. It’s soft, good quality and great value. However no shoes allowed!

Fun rug with brightly coloured spots on a cream background. Hand tufted. Made in China.

160cm x 230cm = £96, 170 x 110cm = £47.50, 140cm x 80cm = £34

Heather February 22, 2010 at 1:22 pm

my goodness that’s expensive, isn’t it? Are rugs usually that price? Very pretty though.

Heather February 22, 2010 at 1:22 pm

21stcenturymum February 22, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Hi Heather

I’m surprised you said that as I actually thought it was really good value. Especially for the big one. I haven’t found any that are much cheaper, unless they’re really tacky (or from Ikea!).

JoJo Maman Bebe.co.uk and GLTC.co.uk have nice rugs around the £50 mark but they quite small.

21stcenturymum February 22, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Hi Heather

21stcenturymum February 22, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Hi Heather

21stcenturymum March 9, 2010 at 12:39 pm

If you look at the kids rugs on your site, none of them are very big!

21stcenturymum March 9, 2010 at 12:39 pm

If you look at the kids rugs on your site, none of them are very big!

21stcenturymum March 9, 2010 at 12:39 pm

If you look at the kids rugs on your site, none of them are very big!

Rachel Taylor October 9, 2010 at 6:56 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your carpet advice, we bought it and love it. It saved me searching the web for days on end. Thank you. On the yummy mummy front we have just been given a new board game called ‘go green’. We had such a good evening playing it, its fun and educational for the children, a game for all generations. We fully recommend it like your carpet. I think you can purchase it from their website http://www.gogreenboardgame.co.uk.

Rachel Taylor October 9, 2010 at 6:56 pm